As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Lamborghini Miura Bertone P400 1966 orange 1 43 Model RIO4583 RIO
- NEW RARE-Ty Pinky the Flamingo born 2 13 95 Mint Condition
- Lego Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail 4767 100% complete excellent condition
- Playmobil 5725 Knights Castle Used Lot Complete with Instructions
- HUGE LEGO MINI FIGURE LOT WITH MANY ACCESSORIES
- New LEGO 75825 ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE Piggy Pirate Ship 2016 Red Bomb Leonard
- LGB State of Maine Boxcar 4067
- NEW & SEALED Lego THE LEGO MOVIE Set 70811 THE FLYING FLUSHER 2-in-1 RETIRED
- My Little Pony Royal Ponies of Equestria Figures
- Star Wars 3 Electronic Lightsabers Luke Skywalker Vader Obi-Wan Bladebuilder NEW
- PredOform MS7 Karosserie X-Lite PF1555-20
- Lot Of 100 Random Mega Bloks Halo Weapons Shot Guns Assault Sniper Rifle Saber
- NEW Stanton Designs Ornate Chess Set 20 Wood, gold Fish Corners, Resin
- golden Piston Fireball Express Train 9678 Battery Operated
- Warhammer Fantasy Classic Dwarf Warriors & Spares x 66
- 1 18 Treppe Tecnomodel Mclaren M6b Usrrc Laguna Seca 1968 - Tm18-56d
- Beta Taiga BGS Graded 9.5 NQ Gem Mint Magic The Gathering MTG 1993 New Old Wow
- Star Trek CCG 0P37 Mission Accomplished Foil Card M NM extremely rare promo
- MTG - Lion's Eye Diamond x1 - Mirage - SP NM - Signed ARTIST PROOF
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.