As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Good Smile Company Idol Master Cinderella Girls Shimamura Uzuki Crystal Night
- Hogan Wings Mc Donnell F-4EJ JASDF Kai 2003 Misawa Pre 50th Anniversary Special
- Aeroclassics 200 Iberia DC-8-52 EC-ARA 1 200 Scale Diecast AC19062
- HERPA 3x Willi Betz 1 87 (2)
- Figure Dragon Ball Z the Son Gokou 2 Goku Master Stars Piece Banpresto Anime
- LEGO Star Wars Rathtar Escape 75180
- Funko Hikari ASTRO BOY NVS blueE VINYL FIGURE LE 750
- SPARK 1 43 CITROEN DS3 11 - MONTE CARLO 2012 - ORIGINAL BOX - IN MINT CONDITION
- LEGO 6317 VINTAGE TOWN TREES & FLOWERS SUPPLEMENTAL 100% COMPLETE WITH BOX
- Norev Renault Megane R.S. 2017 1 18 Sirius Yellow
- LEGO Star Wars The Revenge of The Sith Droid Gunship set 75233 389 Pcs
- Twin Crono Ferrari 312 T3 1978 1 43 Gilles Villeneuve (CAN) (JO) NB
- Minichamps Auto Art SB 1 43 - Lote de 2 BMW Z8 + Maybach 57
- Spot-On by Triang 210 2 Morris MINI VAN Post Office Telephones
- Solido 1 43 - Talbot T23 Grey 4003
- Kyosho 1 64 Honda EPSON NSX No.32 Super GT 2006
- New Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Train Compatible with Harry Potter 75955 Build
- Lego Friends 41007 Heartlake Pet Salon New In Factory Sealed Box
- Exclusive Premire Limited Edition Beverly Hillbillies Figures Set of 2 Half Moon
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.