As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- NEW IN BOX AUTOART MILLENNIUM MAYBACH 57
- 1 18 1 18 Scale Infiniti QX50 2016 White SUV Diecast Model Car Paudimodel
- Franklin Mint Fire Engine Collection 1916 Model T Ford
- TY BEANIE BABY GLORY RETIRED With ERRORS.Great for Boys Girls Collectors
- Littlest Pet Shop Stylin Pets Runway
- LEGO Hero Factory 44029 Queen Beast vs. Furno, Evo and Stormer New Unopened
- Learning Resources Gears Pet Play land Building Set, Assorted
- Thomas Train Engine 70th Anniversary Model Die Cast Ornament (Special Edition)
- Pokemon MP-9 Moncolle plus Ramuparudo Toy Japan Hobby Japanese Kids Gift
- 1x FOIL RUSSIAN Emergency Powers Ravnica Allegiance RNA MTG Funzzzo
- (Pac-Man) - Tiny Arcade Pac-Man Miniature Arcade Game. Best Price
- Lego Star Wars Kashyyyk Clone Trooper Lot of 5 Minifigures 75234
- 2005 Fisher Price Little People Dinosaur Sets T-Rex Brontosaurus Stegosaurus egg
- Magic The Gathering MTG BattleBond Will Kenrith Rowan Kenrith
- 2x LDARC 600mAh 3S 11.1V 50C 100C Lipo Battery w XT30 Plug for FPV Racing Drone
- JJRC H39WH Quadricoptère RC Transmetteur de pièces de rechange
- RC 1 10 Metal Transmission Case Center Gearbox w Gear for Axial SCX10 Crawler US
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.